Running a restaurant is hard work and takes long hours. Although critical to continued success, insurance is not a focus for most restaurant owners. It’s just too confusing and takes too much time. Let us help relieve this burden allowing you to spend more time on your menu and your customers. We understand the restaurant business. From fast food to fine dining, we can tailor an insurance program that fits your specific needs.
- Assault & battery: Help protect your business in the event of a threat of violence or physical violence by one of your employees.
- Liquor Liability: Protects against claims resulting from intoxicated patrons who injure themselves or others.
- Business Interruption: Provides loss of revenue coverage if a covered disaster shuts down your operations.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI): Protects the employer from legal action brought by past, present and prospective employees.
- Food Spoilage: Covers the cost of food in the event that equipment, such as a refrigerator breaks down and you lose your food as a result.
Additional business coverages available:
- General Liability
- Cyber Insurance
- Business Auto Insurance
- Directors & Officers
- Medical Malpractice
- Professional Liability
- Property Damage Coverage
- Umbrella & Excess Liability
- Workers Compensation
If you have any personal insurance needs, please visit TMIB.com for a list of coverages available.